Thursday 2 January 2014

moshi monsters magic choc


My mum did an interview review with me for Moshi Monsters Magic Choc. I won a pack of Magic Choc in a Moshi Monsters Magazine competition as I always love entering the competitions.

Mum: So tell us about the Magic Choc you won?
Joshi Moshi: I won a pack that can make 4 models. It had milk chocolate, white chocolate and dark chocolate.

Mum: Was it easy to use?
Joshi Moshi: yes

Mum: What did you make with it?
Joshi Moshi:I made an Iggy and a model I made up called 'the big mess'.

Mum: Who would like this product?
Joshi Moshi: me, other moshi fans and anyone else who likes chocolate.
my brother made a magic choc model too
Mum: Anything else you would like to tell us about it?
Joshi Moshi: I really liked it and I would definitly recommend this product.
mum made an IGGY

My sister ate the IGGY



1 comment:

Actually Mummy... said...

Oh goodness you did much better than us! We had a Skylanders pack and the chocolate was so hard that it just crumbled so we struggled to model much with it.